Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle
During your cat's adult years, you want to feed nutrition that supports everyday health and digestion. Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during the prime of their life. Made for grown cats, this pet food made with natural ingredients uses DHA from fish oil to support brain health and eye development. Balanced minerals promote strong teeth and bones, while natural fibres promote healthy digestion for young cats, and easier litter box clean-up for you.
Benefits of formula:
- Indoor adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of adult cats with an indoor lifestyle
- Made with natural fibres to promote healthy digestion and easy litter box clean-up
- Uses quality protein and natural fibres to support your adult cat's hunger between meals
- Give your kitty the variety they crave with Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Ocean Fish Entree
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Feeding: Adjust feeding as required, check package for recommendations, keep fresh water available at all times.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L‐Ascorbyl‐2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, LCarnitine, L‐Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta‐ Carotene
PRODUCT NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
Product not intended for Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet Kitten food