Note: Pick up and local delivery only !
Finding a kennel for your beloved furbaby is important to their well-being, a kennel should provide protection from the elements of the weather and give them some where that makes them feel comfortable, safe and secure.
Choose The Correct Size
When choosing a kennel for your furry friend, make sure a suitable size is chosen. Measure your dog in a stretched position, then use that as a guide to find the correct size kennel. This is important before making any decision.
Adding Extra Warmth
Lining the kennel with appropriate bedding will be needed, a suitable kennel mattress is usually the preferred product on the floor of the kennel, this will help with any drafts coming up through the base and adds extra insulation. Also blankets or some other types of bedding can be added for extra warmth.
- Neutral grey & white colour scheme
- Fast access hinged roof for easy cleaning
- Removable floor for easy cleaning
- Raised up floor helps prevent drafts and keeps them dry
- Removable door flap for insect & draft protection
- Base leg protectors
- Door on side, which offer increased weather protection