For Dogs between 4-10 kg body weight.
The treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp) . Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of ADVOCATE treated pets;
- The prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection.
For the treatment and control of:
Roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms;
Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense) (This hookworm is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia).Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala), kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms of all species;
- Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis);
- generalised demodicosis ( Demodex canis);
- sacaroptic mange (Sacroptes scabiei);
ear mites (Otodectes cynotis);
- lice (Trichosectes canis, Linognathus setosus) for up to 6 weeks.
One application lasts up to a month.
READ DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE.