Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult for muscle tone, tailor-made nutrition.
Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing tailor-made nutrition based on a true understanding of the cat's specific needs and over 45 years of science and observation.
- Muscle Tone: An adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass.
- Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Bone & Joint Health: Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- Cardiac Health: Taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary system.
- Balanced and complete feed for cats - Specially for adult British Shorthair cats - Over 12 months old.
Keep Fresh water available at all times.
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Rice, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Animal Fats, Maize, Maize Gluten, Vegetable Fibres, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Chicory Pulp, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Minerals, Yeast and Parts Technol, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Borage Oil, Hydrolysed Crustaceans [Source of Gluccosamin], Marigold Extract [Source of Lutein], Hydrolysed Cartilage (source of Chondroitin). Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives: Vitmain A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron), 40mg, E2 (Iodine): 4mg, E4 (Copper): 12mg, E5 (Manganese): 51mg, E6 (Zinc): 154mg, E8 [Selenium]: 0.08mg, L-carnitine: 200mg, Taurine: 2.6g- Technological additives: Clinoptide of sedimentary origin: 10g - Preservatives, Antioxidants. Analytical Constituents: Protein: 34%, Fat content: 19%, Crude Ash: 6.8%, Crude Fibres: 5.3% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 9.7g including EPA/DHA: 3.5g.